The Sentinel - LED Light Indicator to Detect Contamination
- Smallest and lightest unit on the market: 10 oz (290 g)
- ABS polymer casing – impact resistant and durable
- User-adjustable Timing can be accessed from the back of the unit
- Easy to read, color-coded gauges
- 10 Year warranty (Analog)
- 12 Year warranty (Digital)
- Only unit on the market with a disposable, see-through back body
- Designed with Infection Control features
- Ability to reverse flush
- Disposable component for easy cleaning
- Adult models regulate to 300 mmHg, Pediatric models to 160 mmHg and Neonatal models to 100 mmHg.
- Pediatric and Neonatal models have positive pressure relief valves for safety.
- ON/OFF Timing cycles operate independently and can be adjusted on the back plate of the unit without removing any casing.
- All units can be upgraded to Digital displays.
CONTINUOUS MODE (WHITE LABEL)
- Adult models regulate to 300 mmHg and at full suction provide maximum pressure from wall outlets.
- Continuous High/Surgical models regulate to 750 mmHg and are uniquely designed for surgical procedures. They provide high flow rates for an OR environment.
- Pediatric and Neonatal continuous models regulate to 160 mmHg and 100 mmHg with positive pressure relief valves for safety.
- All units can be upgraded to Intermittent suctioning as well as Digital displays.