Medical Instrument Air Compressor
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 99.
- Package contains: oil-less reciprocating air compressors, associated equipment, one ASME air receiver, desiccant air dryer package and one control panel.
- System intake, discharge, and power connection at the control panel are the only field connections required.
- All components are completely pre-piped and prewired to a single point service connection.
- All interconnecting piping and wiring shall be completed and operationally tested prior to shipment.
- Liquid tight conduit, fittings and junction boxes for all control and power wiring are provided.
- The system shall include individual compressor inline intake filters, discharge check valves of bronze construction, safety relief valves, stainless steel intake and discharge flexible connectors, isolation valves, air cooled aftercoolers for each compressor, high discharge temperature shutdown switches, pressure control switches as well as poly tubing with DISS fittings for gauges and switches.
- Each compressor will be equipped with isolation valve, check valve, safety valve, electric motor, belts, belt guard, aftercooler with separator and T.M.P.D. (Thermal Malfunction Protection Device).
• NEMA, open drip proof, 1800 RPM, continuous duty.
• 208 V or 230-460 V, 60 Hz, 3 phase electrical service.
Control Panel Specifications
- UL listed control panel has a NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Externally operable circuit breakers with door interlocks, control circuit transformers with fused primary and secondary circuits, H-O-A switches and magnetic starters with three leg overload protection.
- Touch screen monitor displays the hours of operation of each pump, setting of the system and indicates any faults.
- Lighting on the H-O-A switches indicates which pump is running.
- Audible and visual local alarms are included for compressor temperature malfunction and reserve compressor in use.
- Manual reset for thermal malfunction shutdown is available.
- Signal contacts control dryer purge.
Vibration Isolation System
- The compressor and motor are fully isolated fromthe package base by means of spring isolators (5 Hp and larger).
- AMSE construction.
- Inside of the tank shall be coated for rust protection.
- Rated for a minimum 200 psig MWP service
- Equipped with pressure gauge, safety relief valve, 3 way bypass, gauge glass and automatic electronic tank drain with manual override. Dryer/Filter/Regulator System
- NFPA 99 compliant dual desiccant air dryers with an integral, demand based, purge saving control system
- Equipped with dual pre-filters, after-filters, pressure regulator valves, dew point monitor, CO monitor and system safety valves.
- It is required to meet and exceed the current code requirements shall be mounted on the compressor system base.
- Completely pre-piped and pre-wired to single point service connections.
- There shall be two identical banks of air treatment equipment, piped in parallel and provided with valves to bypass either filter set for element replacement, maintenance and repair work while still treating medical compressed air through the other set.
-- 1st stage: prime efficiency coalescer with filtered differential pressure gauge and electric solenoid auto drain valve.
-- 2nd stage: desiccant heatless air dryer equipped with purge control.
-- 3rd stage: prime efficiency particulate afterfilter with differential pressure gauge and manual drain.