Compact Wall Outlets
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA
- 100% pressure testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services
- Up to 3/4" (19 mm) mounting plate thickness adjustment
- 360° swivel inlet pipe for easy installation
- Universal rough-in assembly to accept Quick Disconnects or DISS front adapters (can be interchanged at any time)
- The medical gas outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series. Outlets shall be manufactured with a 7-3/4" (197 mm) length type “K” 1/2" (12.7 mm) outside diameter (3/8" [9.5 mm] nominal) size copper inlet pipe stub which is silver brazed to the outlet body.
- The body shall be of 1-5/16" (33 mm) diameter, one piece brass construction. For positive pressure gas services, the outlet shall be equipped with a primary and secondary check valve and the secondary check valve shall be rated at a maximum of 200 psi (1,379 kPa) in the event the primary check valve is removed for maintenance.
- Outlet bodies shall be gas specific by indexing each gas service to a gas specific pin indexing arrangement on the respective identification module. A color coded front shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal. With the back rough-in mounted, the outlet shall adjust up to 3/4" (19 mm) variation in mounting plate thickness.
- The latch-valve assembly shall be Ohmeda Diamond™ (Ohio Medical) Quick Disconnect compatible and accepts only corresponding Ohmeda type gas specific adapters. All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical gas service, factory assembled and tested.
- The outlets are UL listed. Amico products comply with NFPA 99.