NFPA Compliant Medical Gas Manifolds
- Small in size and have superior flow rates
- Available in a variety of configurations and gas services for gas cylinder and liquid container applications
- Available in 50 psig, 100 psig and 180 psig versions for whatever gas requirement you have
- The power supply and control board are mounted inside a NEMA Enclosure
Designed for the Long Haul
Dome loaded manifolds maximize flow, and are free of fluoropolymers in the high pressure headers for maximum safety. All manifolds undergone extensive endurance testing, environmental testing and flow rate testing to ensure the manifold provides the highest degree of quality in the market today.
Request a quote on NFPA 99 medical gas manifolds for your facility, or contact us to ask our experts about making sure you are NFPA 99 compliant when purchasing a high pressure manifold.
When requesting a quote please add the header bar size here
Features & Benefits of Medical Gas Manifolds
- Medical gas manifold for oxygen, nitrous oxide (N2O), carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrogen, medical air, insturment air, lab air
- One of the most common and trusted medical gas manifolds in hospitals across the United States
- NFPA 99 compliant
- Fully automatic with dual line dome loaded regulators, dry contact to send change-over signal to a master alarm panel (required per NFPA 99)
- No moving parts or shuttle valves for reliable performance with low maintenance requirements
- Input power 110 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 HZ
- Control panel incorporates six LEDs that act as a local signal; when illuminated, LEDs are noticeable even in poor lighting conditions
- 3/4" (19 mm) isolation valve for supply line
- Includes wall mounting bracket
- Removable cabinet enclosure for easy installation and service
you're looking for?
Have a question?