Medical Vacuum Systems - Dry Vane
Vacuum System Specifications
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 99.
- Package contains: lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps, associated equipment, one ASME air receiver and one control panel
- System intake, exhaust and power connection at the control panel are the only field connections required.
- Air inlet and electrical shall be completely pre-piped and pre-wired to a single point service connection.
- All interconnecting piping and wiring shall be completed and operationally tested prior to shipment.
- Liquid tight conduit, fittings and junction boxes for all control and power wiring are provided.
- Dry rotary vane, air-cooled design with integral, fully re-circulating oil supply with sight glass to indicate oil level.
- Bearing shall be permanently lubricated and sealed.
- The vacuum pump shall be direct driven. Torque is transmitted from the motor to the pump through a shaft coupling.
- The pumps and motor are fully isolated from the package base by means of rubber mounts.
- Inlet and discharge flexible connectors, inlet check valves, inlet isolation valves, exhaust tee with drip-leg and drain cock valve as well as poly tubing with DISS fitting for vacuum switches and gauge are provided.
• Each vacuum pump shall have a factory piped intake with integral ﬂex connector, isolation valve and check valve.
• Interconnecting piping shall consist of iron/galvanized pipe and fittings.
• ASME construction
• The receiver shall be rated for full vacuum service and shall be equipped with a manual valve drain.
• Rated for a minimum 200 psig design pressure.