Medical Air Scroll Compressors
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 99.
- Package contains: oil-less reciprocating air compressors, associated equipment, one ASME air receiver, desiccant air dryer package and one control panel.
- System intake, discharge and power connection at the control panel are the only field connections required.
- All components are completely pre-piped and prewired to single point service connections.
- All interconnecting piping and wiring are operationally tested prior to shipment.
- Liquid tight conduit, fittings and junction boxes for all control and power wiring are provided.
- The system shall include individual compressor inline intake filters, discharge check valves, safety relief valves, stainless steel intake and discharge flexible connectors, isolation valves, air cooled aftercoolers for each compressor, high discharge temperature shut down switches, pressure control switches as well as poly tubing for gauge and switches.
- The compressors shall be belt driven oil-less scroll, single stage, air-cooled construction with absolutely no oil needed for operation.
- Each compressor shall be equipped with isolation valve, check valve, safety valve, electric motor, belts, belt guard, aftercooler with separator and T.M.P.D. (Thermal Malfunction Protection Device).
- NEMA, open drip proof, 3600 RPM, continuous duty.
- 208-230V, 460V, 60 Hz, three phase electrical service.
- UL listed control panel has a NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Externally operable circuit breakers with door interlocks, control circuit transformers with fused primary and secondary circuits, H-O-A switches and magnetic starters with three leg overload protection.
- Touch screen monitor displays the hours of operation of each pump, settings of the system and indicates any faults.
- Lighting on the H-O-A switches indicates which pump is running.
- Audible and visual local alarms are included for all required alarms and manufacturer recommended alarms.
- All control and alarm functions shall remain energized while any compressor in the system remains electrically online.
Vibration Isolation System
The compressor and motor is fully isolated from the package base by means of rubber mounts.
- AMSE construction.
- Inside of the tank shall be double epoxy coated for rust protection.
- Rated for a maximum 200 psig MWP service.
- Equipped with pressure gauge, safety relief valve, three way bypass, sight glass and automatic electronic tank drain with manual override.
- NFPA 99 compliant dual desiccant air dryers with an integral, demand based, purge saving control system.
- Equipped with two pre-filters, two after-filters, two pressure regulator valves, one dew point monitor, one CO monitor and multiple system safety valves.
- Completely pre-piped and pre-wired to single point service connections.
- There shall be two identical banks of air treatment equipment, piped in parallel and provided with valves to bypass either filter set for element replacement, maintenance and repair work while still treating medical compressed air through the other set.
-- 1st stage: prime efficiency coalescer with filtered differential pressure gauge and electric solenoid auto drain valve.
-- 2nd stage: desiccant heatless air dryer equipped with purge control.
-- 3rd stage: prime efficiency particulate afterfilter