Wall Outlet Regulator Assembly
Features & Benefits of Amico Outlet Regulator Assemblies
- Vertical orientation is generally best for wall outlet applications
- Designed for high pressure nitrogen and instrument air (lab air)
- Nitrogen and instrument air are always DISS in medical facilities, per NFPA
- Hose and air gun sold separately
Wall outlet regulator assemblies from Amico Medical Equipment are an ideal solution for connecting to wall outlets, medical gas hose, or equipment that requires pressure regulation. Hospital Facility Services offers these wall outlet regulators in a variety of configurations to meet your unique needs.
Request a quote or contact us for the Amico wall outlet regulator assemblies your facility needs.
Contact Us for Wall Outlet Regulator AssembliesUse the configurator below to find the right wall outlet regulator for your needs, request a quote, or contact Hospital Facility Services for more information.
|Add To Quote|
- Gauge Port (2): 1/4” (6.35mm)
- Port Threads: 1/4”, 1/2” (6.35mm, 12.7mm)
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 125 °F (4.4 °C to 52 °C)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.59 kg) / unit • High Flow: 1/4” (6.35mm) - 80 SCFM 1/2” (12.7mm) - 100 SCFM
- Adjusting Knob: Acetal • Body: Zinc • Bottom Plug: Brass • Elastomers: Buna N Spring Case: Acetal
- Contains a self-relieving type pressure regulator with a 10 to 250 psig range • Control knob assists in regulator adjustment
- 1-1/2” (38.1mm) diameter, 0 to 300 psig pressure gauge