Amico Alert 4 Wifi Area Alarm
- The LCD Alarm shall be capable of displaying an exact replica of the alarm on a computer screen via the facility's ethernet or internet. In addition, an exact image of the alarm can be displayed on a mobile device via wifi
- The LCD Alarm will update its status every second
- Self diagnostic and error message display for ease of maintenance
- Configuration and programming NOT included. Please contact us for a quote!
- The Digital LCD Area Alarm system shall be an Amico Alert-4 series.
- The LCD alarm shall be microprocessor based with a 10" (25.4 cm) screen and capable of monitoring up to 8 sensors. Sensors shall be mounted locally (in the rough-in box) by installing the copper pipe provided or mounted remotely. Sensors will be automated for gas specific detection. Each sensor unit is gas specific, with an error message display for an incorrect connection. Each gas service shall be provided with a digital read-out comprising of 0-249 psi (0-1,717 kPa) for pressure and 0-30"Hg (-100-0 kPa) for vacuum.
- The digital read-out shall provide a constant indication of each gas being measured, indicating a green “NORMAL” and a red “HIGH” or “LOW” alarm condition. If an alarm occurs, the green indicator will change to red and a continuous audible alarm will sound. Pushing the (mute button/push to test button) will cancel the audible alarm, but the unit will remain in the alarm condition until the problem is rectified.
- The default set-points shall be +/- 20% variation from normal condition. In the calibration mode, High/Low set points shall be adjustable by Setup button and selecting set points with up and down buttons. To view the set points, press and hold the mute button for twenty (20) seconds.
- The box shall be fabricated from 18 gauge (1.3 mm) steel with a 3/8" (9.53 mm) O.D. type “K” copper pipe for connection to the service line. The box mounting brackets shall be adjustable to accommodate for different wall thickness.
- LCD Sensor operating pressure range: Mid-Pressure: (0 psi to 99 psi) - OXY, AIR, N₂O, CO₂ High Pressure: (0 psi to 249 psi) - IAR, NIT Vacuum: (0 to 30 inHG) - VAC, WAGD, AGSS Input power to the Amico Alert-4 Series LCD Ethernet Area Alarm is: 115-220 VAC, 50-60 HZ. The Amico Alert-4 Series LCD Area Alarm is Ethernet ready, for use with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
- Amico products comply with NFPA 99 and CSA Z7396.1.