Vertical Zone Valve Box
- Space Saving Design: Gas inlets and outlets positioned vertically diagonal to reduce wall space required, a saving of 50% or more.
- Braze Point Reduction: Vertical design eliminates elbows connections, reducing the number of braze points required, saving valuable installation time.
- Multiple installations: Install two vertical assemblies’ side by side for up 12 valve installations, further reducing required wall space and featuring mounting brackets for precision alignment.
- Transducer Sensor Installation: Add Area Alarm transducer sensor easily within the assembly using the 1/8” brass NPT ports. Eliminate transducer sensor installations in the ceiling or cost of piping to the alarm panel. Add transducer sensors on either side of the valve, source or patient.
- Anodized Aluminum Frame: Aesthetically pleasing, anodized aluminum frame features high impact resistance and toughness.
- Smoke Window: The window shall be a “smoked” translucent, flexible plastic with a pull-out ring pre-mounted to the center of the window.
- Valve Box: Back Box made from 18ga. Carbon steel with epoxy powder coated for extra durability and moisture resistance. Box shall be supplied with an adjustable plaster flange 1/2" to 3/4" for easy mounting.
- Gauge and Labels: Easily identifiable tube pressure/vacuum gauges with polycarbonate faceplate for durability. Gauges and color labels are easily readable without removing the window.