Medical gas outlet adapters are used in many applications in a medical facility. Some of the uses are as follows:
- Used to connect flow meters and suction regulators to medical gas wall outlet
- Installed on both ends of medical gas hoses
- Come in many configurations, the medical gas outlet connection side will consist of one of the following: Puritan Bennett / Geometric quick connect, Ohmeda / Key Index quick connect, Chemetron quick connect, and DISS
- The divice side shall consiste of a 1/8" or 1/4" standard pipe thread to connection to flow meters and suction regulators.
- Hoses can consist of any combination, but are most typicall used for ceiling outlets, which will have a DISS gas specific female connection to connect to the outlets, and a gas specific female coupler.
- NON-REFUNDABLE, PLEASE VERIFY BEFORE YOU ORDER
Not sure what connection you need? Send us a picture of what you are trying to connect to and we are happy to help!