Console Wall Outlet Configurator
Medical gas console outlets for Oxygen, Medical Air, Medical Vacuum, Nitrous Oxide (N2O), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), and Nitrogen are commonly found in headwalls or pre-manfuactured booms and pedestal assemblies. Console outlets can be placed closer together on and devices where space is limited (standard wall medical gas wall outlet is spaced 5" on center).
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA and CSA
- Connnection syles consist of Puritan Bennett / Geometric quick connects, Ohmeda key index quick connect, Chemetron quick connects, and DISS
- 100% pressure testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services
- Up to 3/4" [19 mm] mounting plate thickness adjustment
- 360° Swivel Inlet Pipe for easy installation
- Universal rough-in assembly to accept Quick Disconnects or DISS front adapters (can be interchanged at any time)
- Outlets are also available for M.R.I. use
|Add To Quote|
- The medical gas outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series. Outlets shall be manufactured with a 7-3/4" (197 mm) length type “K” 1/2" (12.7 mm) outside diameter (3/8" [9.5 mm] nominal) size copper inlet pipe stub which is silver brazed to the outlet body.
- The body shall be of 1 - 5/16" (33 mm) diameter, one piece brass construction. For positive pressure gas services, the outlet shall be equipped with a primary and secondary check valve and the secondary check valve shall be rated at a maximum of 200 psi (1,379 kPa) in the event the primary check valve is removed for maintenance.
- Outlet bodies shall be gas specific by indexing each gas service to a gas specific dual pin indexing arrangement on the respective identification module. A large, color coded front plate shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal. With the back rough-in mounted, the outlet shall adjust up to 3/4" (19 mm) variation in mounting plate thickness.
- All M.R.I. outlets are manufactured from nonferrous materials. All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical gas service, factory assembled and tested.
- The outlets are UL Listed and ETL Listed. Amico products comply with NFPA 99 and CSA Z7396.1.