Ceiling Outlet Configurator
Medical gas ceiling outlets for Oxygen, Medical Air, Medical Vacuum, Nitrous Oxide (N2O), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Nitrogen, Waster Anestetic Gas Disposal (WAGD / EVAC), and Instrument Air (lab air). Ceiling outlets will need a medical gas hose assembly to accompany the equpment they serve (sold separately), and it is common to also use a hose retractor to manage excess hose.
- Availible in color finish and satin (metal)
- Spacing is 5" on center
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA
- Accepts quick disconnect gas specific adapters, or DISS adapters depending on which front assembly is ordered (DISS is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to prevent medical hose from delatching)
- 100% Pressure testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services (please see extension kits for wall thickness over 1")
- Up to 1" (25 mm) wall thickness adjustment
- 360° Swivel inlet pipe for easy installation
- Universal Rough-In Assembly to accept Quick Disconnects or DISS front adapters (Can be interchanged at any time)
- Outlets are also available for M.R.I. use
|Add To Quote|
- The medical gas outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series. Outlets shall be manufactured with a 7-3/4" (197 mm) length type “K” 1/2" (12.7 mm) outside diameter (3/8" nominal) size copper inlet pipe stub, which is silver brazed to the outlet body.
- The body shall be of 1-5/16" (33 mm) diameter, one piece brass construction. For positive pressure gas services, the outlet shall be equipped with a primary and secondary check valve and the secondary check valve shall be rated at a maximum of 200 psi (1,379 kPa) in the event the primary check valve is removed for maintenance.
- Outlet bodies shall be gas specific by indexing each gas service to a gas specific dual pin indexing arrangement on the respective identification module. A large, color coded front plate shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal. With the back rough-in mounted the outlet shall adjust from 3/8" (10 mm) up to 1" (25 mm) variation in wall thickness.
- The latch-valve assembly shall be Ohmeda DiamondTM Quick Disconnect, Chemetron Quick Disconnect, Puritan-Bennett Quick Disconnect, or D.I.S.S. (Diameter Index Safety System) depending on the type ordered. All M.R.I. outlets are manufactured from nonferrous materials. All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical gas service, factory assembled and tested.
- The outlets are UL Listed and ETL Listed. Amico products comply with NFPA 99 and CSA Z7369.1.