Medical gas ceiling outlets for Oxygen, Medical Air, Medical Vacuum, Nitrous Oxide (N2O), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Nitrogen, Waster Anestetic Gas Disposal (WAGD / EVAC), and Instrument Air (lab air). Ceiling outlets will need a medical gas hose assembly
to accompany the equpment they serve (sold separately), and it is common to also use a hose retractor
to manage excess hose.
*SPECIAL NOTE: WE RECOMMEND THAT DISS CONNECTIONS TYPES ARE USED FOR ALL CEILING OUTLETS AND OUTLETS OUT OF REACH FROM A STANDING POSITION.
- Availible in color finish and satin (metal)
- Spacing is 5" on center
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA
- Accepts quick disconnect gas specific adapters, or DISS adapters depending on which front assembly is ordered (DISS is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to prevent medical hose from delatching)
- 100% Pressure testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services (please see extension kits for wall thickness over 1")
- Up to 1" (25 mm) wall thickness adjustment
- 360° Swivel inlet pipe for easy installation
- Universal Rough-In Assembly to accept Quick Disconnects or DISS front adapters (Can be interchanged at any time)
- Outlets are also available for M.R.I. use