BOOM GAS CONTROL PANEL
- Ideal for pre-manufactured assemblies such as booms, pendants, power columns
- inlet pressure display gauge in psi/kPa
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) internal tubing for high flow
- High flow capacity regulator
- Maximum supply pressure 250 psi (1,724 kPa)
- DISS maximum delivery of pressure:
Carbon Dioxide = 80 psi (551 kPa)
Instrument Air = 200 psi (1,379 kPa)
Nitrogen = 200 psi (1,379 kPa)
The Compact Gas Control Panel shall be an Amico Alert-2 series. The Compact Gas Control Panel shall consist of a carbon steel coated plate, pressure regulator, inlet pressure indicator, DISS outlet adapter, gas specific lamacoid and internal copper tubing sizes 1/8" (3.175 mm) and 1/4" (6.35 mm).
The Diameter Index Safety System (DISS) service outlet shall befor medical gases Carbon Dioxide, Instrument Air or Nitrogen. The outlets shall be used for connection to pneumatic surgical tools.
The plate shall include a color coded label to indicate which gas the control panel was designed for.
All Gas Control Panels shall be factory tested and cleaned for intended gas service.
Amico products shall comply with NFPA 99.