Amico Ethernet LCD Master Alarm
- Description of the Alarm
- Microprocessor based digital LCD capable of connecting up to 30 channels
- Ethernet capable for viewing remotely or wirelessly anywhere in the building
- Adjustable repeat alarm (1, 12, 24 hours or off)
- Maintenance mode available for onsite repair
- Self diagnostic circuitry with error display for problem identification
- Dry contacts for remote monitoring from LCD for a generic alarm condition
- Modules are factory mounted on a hinged frame assembly for ease of installation and maintenance
- Alarm conditions can be selected as normally open or normally closed
- The Amico Alert 4 series Master alarm supports Internet Explorer and Google Chrome
LCD Ethernet Master Alarm
- The Amico LCD Ethernet Master Alarm system shall be an Amico Alert-4 series. Each LCD Alarm shall be microprocessor based and field adjustable. Ethernet capable for convenient viewing, remotely or wirelessly, anywhere in the building.
- Monitor up to 30 channels.
- Each channel can be labelled with up to 16 characters per line. Alarm conditions can be selected as normally open or normally closed.
- Channels can be grouped together or separated using Amico Master Configuration Software.
- When channels are in normal condition, the channel will illuminate in green. When a channel is in fault condition, an alarm will sound and both the channel heading and the channel in fault will illuminate in red. Heading will display channel status in fault. Maintenance mode for easy troubleshooting: press and hold the mute button for 20 seconds and the display will show the terminal port for each channel.
- Repeat alarm function shall be capable of turning on the buzzer again after a preset time, if the fault condition has not been rectified. Dry contact for remote monitoring. The Amico Alert-4 Series LCD Master Alarm is Ethernet ready, for use with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
- Amico products comply with NFPA 99 and CSA Z7396.1.