The silent lab air compressor is ideal for decontamination, sterile processing, laboratories, and any facility that needs cleaned, dried, instrument grade air to support blow guns, enclaves, and tool washing machines that require cleaned instrument grade air. Instrument grade air is defined as It needs to be instrument air per AAMI (ANSI/AAMI ST79:2017).
Instrument air -
Medical gas that falls under the general requirements for medical gases as defined by NFPA 99 (Health care facilities code
), is not respired, is compliant with the ANSI/ISA 7.0.01 (Quality standard for instrument air
), and is filtered
to 0.01 microns, free of liquids and hydrocarbon vapors, and dry to a dew point of -40ºC.
- Completely Oil-Less operation
- Specialty Niploid Coated cylinder and high temperature piston rings for Long Service Life
- 100% Duty Cycle, Runs continuously
- Low Maintenance
- ASME rated air tank, internally & externally coated to prevent corrosion
- Optional self regenerative dessicant air dryer
- Integrated Aftercooler
- .01 micron particle filters with autodrain optional
- Optional Silencing Cabinet reduces noise to 56 dB/A
- Equipped with ASME rated safety valve, pressure regulator, gauges and line ball valve resulting in a complete turn key compressor station
- Long Service Life backed by a twelve month warranty and dedicated tech support
The PC2 quiet oil less compressor is available in multiple configurations to suit your needs. For a detailed view of different configurations, please consult page two of the brochure. PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE TODAY AND WE WILL GET IN-TOUCH WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
The silent lab air compressor is ideal for decontamination, sterile processing, laboratories, and any facility that needs cleaned, dried, medical grade air to support their blow guns and enclaves, and tool washing machines that require compressed air.