- The column is offered with the optional choice of a Nitrogen Control Panel.
- The anesthesia ceiling column provides a modern efficient method of supplying gas and electrical services in surgery or special care areas.
- For use in anesthetizing locations, the gas outlets are bottom mounted. Units for specialized care areas have side mounted outlets to facilitate the use of secondary equipment.
- This compact ceiling suspended unit may be equipped with isolated power centers, grounding and electrical receptacles, I.V. hooks, computer and communication outlets.
The Rigid Column accommodates:
- Up to 12 gas service outlets in any desired sequence
- Electrical outlets can be added on either of the four sides of the column
The Rigid ceiling column shall be a 12” x 12” [305 x 305 mm] square column. The length of the column shall be determined by the finished ceiling height. The column is supported by a heavy gauge steel mounting plate which shall be attached to the structural (provided by others) ceiling by means of four 1/2” [13 mm] threaded rods (supplied by others).
The shroud is made of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel with a #4 satin finish and includes a full length access panel. All required surface fasteners are stainless steel. The medical gas piping (type L) terminates 8” [203 mm] above the ceiling. Nitrogen uses (type K) only. A stainless steel ceiling collar (made from 4 sections) is supplied with the unit. All devices are factory installed on the sides and bottom of the column. Electrical devices are pre-wired, unless otherwise stated.
NOTE: Carbon Dioxide outlets are only available in DISS, Ohmeda and Chemetron. Nitrogen outlets are only available in DISS. • Any combination of ground jacks, computer oulets, communication devices, slides and I.V. hooks can also be mounted on the side panels. The Ceiling Column is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.