The G4000 Medical Gas Analyzer completes multiple tests in seconds while simultaneously developing reports recognized by The Joint Commission.
The G4000 is operated by Samsung Galaxy Tab 31 for Android™ using Bluetooth technology and calibrated according to NIST Standards.
• Instantly create reports recognized by The Joint Commission
• Wi-Fi capable for wireless report printing and distribution
• Faster and more efficient than hand-held devices
• Light weight, compact design makes easy to use and carry
• Provides compliance to NFPA 99 Code for Gas and Vacuum Systems
• Transient Flow for Critical Care Areas
• Gas Concentration
• Expected Gas / Detected Gas
• Static Pressure
• Flow Test
• Pressure Drop
• Carbon Dioxide
• Waste Anesthetic Gas Disposal (WAGD)
• Medical Air
• Nitrous Oxide
Mode of Operation: Samsung Galaxy Tab 31 for Android™ via Bluetooth
Outlet Tested: Oxygen, Medical Air, Nitrous Oxide, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, Vacuum,
WAGD (Waste Anesthetic Gas Disposal)
Tests Performed: Expected/Detected Gas, Static Pressure, Flow Test, Pressure Drop, Gas Concentration,
Transient Flow Test for Critical Care Areas
Pressure Flow: Maximum Static Pressure: 220 PSIG
Maximum Flow Rate: 180 LPM
Weight: In Use: 5 lbs
In Storage: 14 lbs
Size: Analyzer – 9" W x 2 ¾" H x 7 ½" D
Storage Case – 18" W x 5 ½" H x 14" D
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 31 for Android™
• Gas Analyzer Interface
• Set of quick-disconnect adapters (mate with hospital medical gas outlets)
• Charging Cable
• Shoulder/Neck Straps
• User’s Guide
• Storage Briefcase
• MedGas Commander for Android Application
Warranty: With the purchase of the G4000 Medical Gas Outlet Analyzer, BST offers a one-year warranty on all parts and labor.2
Guarantee: Each BST analyzer comes with a 30-day limited money back guarantee.
Calibration: BST Analyzers are calibrated to NIST traceable standards before they leave the BST warehouse.
Annual calibrations are required.