The Motorized Retractable Anesthsia Ceiling Column provide gas and electrical power to an operating room in one convenient and centralized location. Ceiling columns increase management of overcrowded areas when supplying medical gas and electrical services. The columns can be easily stored by raising the telescopic portion when not needed increasing space around the procedure table. The aesthetically pleasing stainless steel external panels are designed for easy cleaning. Up to 12 medical gas outlets and 12 receptacles can be used per column.
THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER. PLEASE SUBMIT AN RFQ AND WE WILL HAVE ONE OF OUR MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST WILL GET IN-TOUCH TO DETERMINE THE BEST FIT FOR YOUR CEILING COLUMN APPLICATION.
- The ceiling column is offered with the choice of a Nitrogen Control Panel for pneumatic tools.
- The Motorized Retractable ceiling column provides a modern efficient method of supplying gas and electrical services in surgery or special care areas.
- For use in anesthetizing locations, the gas outlets are bottom mounted. Units for specialized care areas have side mounted outlets to facilitate the use of secondary equipment.
- When not in use, retract the telescopic section to avoid possible accidental contact with medical personnel.
- When required, the face of the column can be lowered to facilitate hook-up of services.
The Motorized ceiling column runs electrically at a voltage of 120 V/60 Hz and at a speed of 0.55” [14 mm/s]. This motorized section of the column is activated by a linear drive mounted in the internal shell of the column, with the aid of a wall mounted switch or with a bullnose (head) mounted switch. The column can be lowered or raised to the desired position.
The upper and lower section shrouds are made of 16 gauge304 stainless steel with a # 4 satin finish and comes complete
- Removable access panel
- Stainless steel ceiling collar
- A heavy gauge steel mounting plate, equipped with console gas outlets for all medical gas connections above the ceiling.
All devices are factory installed on either sides or on the bottom of the column housing by means of flexible hoses and flexible metal conduit. All threaded connections comply with NFPA, CGA and DISS recommendations preventing interchanging of connections.
All services are pre-assembled and factory tested. Standard dimensions are 13-9/16” X 13-9/16” [345 mm x 345 mm] for the upper section and 12” X 12” [305 mm x 305 mm] for the lower section. Electrical devices are pre-wired, unless otherwise stated.