If you have an old vacuum system where the pumps are still good, but it is having issues with the electrical system and control panel, look no futher. Retrofit your existing medical vacuum system with a new electrical panel with our turn key plug and play electrical motor control panel. Our retro-fit control panel will include everything that is needed, just mount to your existing system, connect the high voltage and alarm wires, set the overload cut outs, and your will be ready to operate. Available with variable freqrency drives or without.
YOUR SPECIFIC SYSTEM INFORMATION AND PICTURES WILL BE NEEDED. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE ADD TO QUOTE AND WE WILL GET IN-TOUCH WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS.
- UL 508A listed control panel
- BaCNet, Ethernet BAS connections available
- Compatible with any master alarm that uses dry contacts
- NEMA 12 rated enclosure
- Compliance with Medical Gas NFPA 99 Requirements
- Molded case circuit breaker disconnects for each motorwith through the door lockable mechanism
- Dual 120V control circuit transformer with fused primaryand secondary circuit with dedicated separate circuitbreaker for each pump and control
- Vacuum switch connection for backup system operationshould primary control circuit fail*
- Lighted H-O-A switches and variable speed drive foreach pump for energy saving. Single drive sharedbetween pumps are not acceptable
- 5” multicolor touch screen LCD monitor displaysoperating status, pump run hours, faults, systempressure, alarms and service alert for each pump
- Full system schematic and manual viewable via HMI
- High temperature shutdown for each pump
- PLC controller with control logic to start the lag pumpautomatically if the lead pump fails to operate. Logic alsoautomatically removes failed or switched off pump fromduty sequence.
- All components used in control panel are non-proprietaryand can be replaced using standard off the shelvecomponents**
- Able to accept any range of sensors complying to 24VDC 4-20mA standard on site without the use of factoryprogramming
- Normally open and normally closed dry contact for remote monitoring of NFPA 99 alarm points
- Separate push buttons for silencing and resetting the alarms.