Medical Gas Butterfly Valves
- Cleaned and bagged for medical gas use per NFPA 99
- Streamlined spherical disc with high flow capacity
- High strength stem materials with one-piece through-disc design
- Ductile iron body able to withstand rough handling
- Cleaned for medical gas service
- Available in sizes 2”, 2 1/2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”
- Available in Lug or Wafer type
Valves shall be operated by a lever-type handle requiring only a quarter turn from a fully open position t oa fully closed position.
Each valve assembly shall be washed and degreased for medical gas service. Pipe stub extensions shall be capped at both ends. The valve shall be supplied in a sealed plastic bag to prevent contamination prior to installation.
Products comply with NFPA-99.