THIS IS A CUSTOM BUILT-TO-ORDER HEADWALL. PLEASE SUBMIT AN RFQ AND WE WILL GET IN-TOUCH WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!
- Removable front fascia for ease of maintenance and installation
- Single cutout dimension for all accessories (outlets and electrical devices) are on a 2.5" (63.5 mm) centre
- Fascia is anodized aluminum with moulded plastic end caps for a clean, aesthetic appearance
- Surface mounted or recessed
- The console unit has a removable front assembly for ease of mounting to the structural wall.
- The console is supported by a galvanized steel back plate which shall be attached to the structural wall in a manner that is appropriate for the material/type of wall (hardware supplied by others).
- The fascia front assembly is made from extruded, clear anodized aluminium with aluminum end plates, for a clean appearance. The back plate is made from galvanized steel, 0.060” thick.
- The medical gas piping terminates as capped ends above, bottom or rear of the console box.
- All specified devices are factory installed in the console backbox. The electrical devices are separated by dividers, but they are not pre-wired.
NOTE: Exact dimensions are to be determined by the customer.
NOTE: A blank provision should be placed between Medical Gas Outlets and Vacuum Bottle Slide Holders and between 2 communication devices.
The Console is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
Products comply with NFPA-99.