Amico Alert 2 Master Alarm Retrofit
- Microprocessor based with an individual microprocessor on each module
- A green LED indicator for normal and a red LED indicator for abnormal conditions
- Up to 60 functions in a standard configuration
- Long lasting LED Alarm lights
- Area Alarm Modules can be intermixed with Master Alarm Modules
- Maintenance mode for ease of troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostic circuitry for added reliability
- Modules can be upgraded in the field to interface to a building management system or slave alarm
- Alarm buzzer in excess of 90 decibels
- All modules to be mounted on a hinged frame for easy accessibility
- Last alarm flashes, acknowledged alarm shows continuous RED signal
- Repeat alarm adjustable from 1, 12, 24 hours or off
- Dry contacts for remote monitoring of high and low alarms and the distance between the master module and source equipment can be up to 10,000 ft.
Each module shall be microprocessor based and field adjustable. Each signal contains a green LED indicator for normal and a red LED indicator for abnormal conditions. When a fault occurs, the green LED turns off, the red LED illuminates and the audible alarm sounds.
The red LED flashes until the front panel alarm mute button is pressed. After the alarm mute button is pressed, the red LED remains illuminated but does not flash. The red indicator automatically turns off and the green LED illuminates when the fault is corrected. A maintenance mode shall, when enabled, latch the alarms, requiring a reset after the alarm condition has been rectified. This is to assist in tracking down wiring problems or faulty field devices.
The master alarm shall identify the last alarm condition by flashing, while the already acknowledged alarm shows a continuous red signal. A repeat alarm function shall, when enabled, be capable of turning on the buzzer again, after a preset time, if the fault condition has not been rectified. Each module shall handle 10 functions and up to 6 modules can be accommodated per standard box for a total of 60 functions.
Master alarms shall be modular in construction and shall be capable of adding extra modules in the field. The Alarm system shall be a closed circuit self monitoring type. A green “POWER” light shall provide indication that the unit is energized. In addition, “TEST” and “ALARM MUTE” buttons shall be easily accessible to operate and test the unit. Every module shall be field upgradable to allow for interfacing to a building management system with the addition of an add-on circuit board which plugs into the master module.
Input power to the Amico Alert-2 alarm is: 115 VAC to 220 VAC, 50 to 60 HZ. The alarm is UL Listed. Amico products comply with NFPA-99.